Roblox Cards is another name of Gift Cards that used on various online Roblox gameplay, created as membership identity for exclusive items that can be used in the game to purchase Roblox Premium account or top-up your Robux currency. And also as rewards for the loyalty of Roblox players in form of Gift Cards.
However, Roblox Cards can you get by online digital through Roblox redemption codes. Such as the ones present on Amazon, you can only used for redeem by Robux currency that equivalent with Gift Cards value. When redeem it, you will earn an exclusive items that depending on where and when it was purchased due every merchant has a different value.
- More info: How to Buy Brickton Bux
Gift Cards as Roblox Cards
With the launch of Roblox Premium, you can enter the Gift Cards section (formerly on the events section) by clicking the Gift Card button on Roblox menu. They can be purchased in multiples price starting from $10, $25, and $40 — in some cases, $5, $15, $50 or $10-100/$25-200 — in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, USA, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, and UK.
Roblox uses the “Fastcard” system from the beginning created of Roblox Cards, that used by Roblox businesses to create and distribute the Gift Cards. When you have redeemed the Gift Cards, so your Roblox Credit (card value) of the Roblox card will be added to your account. The value is equivalent with different playing cards, and you can use it for purchase a Robux currency or Roblox Premium subscription.
Robux Price List by Gift Cards
Roblox made some rules to purchase Robux as currency that you can get in multiples price starting from $10, $25, $50 by Roblox Cards redeem, as follows:
|$10 Gift Cards||800|
|$25 Gift Cards||2,000|
|$50 Gift Cards||4,500|
Some of these price list need to be redeemed in different ways. Read on to find out how to redeem all of these Robux price list below.
Gift Cards Redeem
You can scratch off a gray security bar on the back of your card which reveals a PIN Code number. For redeemed, you must typed PIN Code into the game card section of the Roblox official website.
PIN Code Formats
1234567890 – RBXXXXXXXXXXXX
Roblox Gift Cards come in two types:
Real money value for buying Robux or Memberships.
Virtual currency added to the account balance – only available at Amazon.com.
And use the Gift Cards for getting certain exclusive items (time related of year), depending on merchant value; when you redeem it, the items will be added to your account, that available of items always change for every month.
Redeem a Gift Cards on Your Account
- Log into your account on a browser
- Go to the Gift Card Redemption Page
- Enter the PIN from the Gift Card
- Select “Redeem” to add the Credit or Robux to your account
- A success message will appear when you successfully add the Credit to your account.
If you are having trouble redeeming a PIN that contains a 0 (zero) or a 1 (one), please try replacing these with the uppercase letters O and I.
- Click “Use Credit” to use your credit. You can read the Using Gift Card Credit help article for help on the next steps. OR
- Click “Close” to close the message and redeem another gift card.
Redeem Credit to Pay for a Purchase
- Log into your account on a browser
- Go to the Membership Page or Robux Page
- Select the product you want to buy by selecting the right button
- Select “Redeem Roblox Card” as the payment type and “Continue“
- Enter the PIN and “Redeem“
- Once your Roblox Credit balance updates, select “Submit Order“
- The page will update confirming your payment
- Don’t miss: Roblox Promo Codes Redeem
When you buy Robux you receive only a limited, non-refundable, non-transferable, revocable license to use Robux, which has no value in real currency. By selecting the Premium subscription package,
1. you agree that you are over 18 and that you authorize us to charge your account every month until you cancel the subscription, and
I am a John East as a Roblox gamer enthusiast. I play roblox everyday with my friends and it’s very fun guys!! I really love it.