There are a total of eight remastered classic Zombie maps in COD Black OPS 3 Zombies Chronicles. They are around different locations and timelines. Apparently, getting rid of zombie hordes is not the only task that you have to done. Another one is to collect four different elemental staff.
Talking about the four different elemental staff, one of them is called Fire Staff. It has been known that getting this one is tricky and challenging. After getting the Fire Staff, the next thing that you should do is to upgrade it to Kagutsuchi’s Blood. The thing is that it will be needed for you to solve a few puzzles or riddles to get this staff, just like the other three elemental staff. Fortunately, you are here where you will be able to find the guide for the Fire Staff Code and how to upgrade it in the game called Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles.
Getting the Fire Staff in COD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
Just like the other three elemental staff, the staff called Fire Staff requires 3 parts, 1 colored disc, 1 black disc, and the Gramophone. Red is the color of the parts and the disc. They are that way for obvious reasons. The same thing happens to the portal that takes you to the Crazy Place. It is also red.
Keep in mind that the red disc always spawns by the church. It can be found in one of the following locations:
- It is hidden behind the talk (if needed, you can move the tank).
- It is upstairs in the church on the bench.
- It is behind the church, on a box close to Generator 6 for the exact.
For the red part locations, they can be found below:
- Part 1: It is dropped from beating the Panzer boss, which is spawn after round 7.
- Part 2: It is the reward for powering up Generator 6, which is behind church. It comes from the Soul Box.
- Part 3: It is dropped after shooting down the plane on fire. Focus on the sky around the excavation site to find the flaming place that usually appears after opening the route to the church.
For your information, the black disc is known to be used in combination with the Gramophone to open the lower level of the excavation site. For its location, it is always in one of the followings:
- It is on a box, bottom of the walkway that leads up the excavation site.
- It is on a box, opposite side of excavation site, close to the entrance leading to church.
- It is above the excavation site which is in a wheelbarrow next to PaP.
As for the Gramophone, its location is always inside the central excavation site (dig site). It is one level downstairs on the floor.
After getting the parts, discs and the Gramphone, it is time for you to go to the Speed Cola side from spawn. Go to the tunnel on your left side right away. Then, place the Gramophone on the table at the bottom. Please wait for the red portal to build. In the next step, go to the Crazy Place. When you are there, get the crystal from the red pedestal. After getting it, leave the Crazy Place by rebuilding the red portal. Lastly, return to the central excavation site, go down and build the Fire Staff in front of the statue.
Upgrading the Fire Staff in COD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
Upgrading the Fire Staff can be done by completing two riddle in the Crazy Place and getting rid of some Zombies to charge the Staff.
For the first riddle, it will be needed for you to complete a mini-game. Besides, you should also fill a total of four fire cauldrons in a room. In order to do so, here are the steps to follow:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the Crazy Place through the red portal.
- When you are there, stand on the mental grates next to the cauldrons which are right in front of the fire portal exit.
- Your job is to eliminate about 20 to 30 Zombies.
- Do not forget to watch out the smoke.
- There should be a lit flame in each cauldron as it the thing that signifies they are complete.
As for the second riddle or puzzle, it can be completed inside the basement of the church in the Original realm. Take note that the riddle is totally RNG and a complex numbering system is used. Due to the fact that it is randomly generated, the solution may vary depending on the players.
- In the basement, there are a total of seven torches that you will be able to find. Each of them has a number that can be found below. Aside from that, there are also a few symbols found on the walls.
- Your job is to decipher the puzzle from the information mentioned above. The ternary numeral system is used. For those who are not familiar with this system, it refers to the one that revolves around the shooting the right torches from both the numbers and the symbols.
- Because the glowing symbols on the walls are different, try your best to find which torches to shoot at.
Below are the torches to shoot for each number using the Fire Staff:
After giving shot the correct torches, the next thing that you have to do is to follow the following instructions:
- Find Samantha and interact with her.
- Next, go to the Excavation site.
- When you are there, align the floating rings.
- Make sure to light every single right red which can be done by rotating the levers.
- In case you are wondering where to find these levers, they are around lower levels. Two of them along the normal walkway. As for the rest, they are on wooden scaffoldings.
- Once you have successfully aligned and red all the rings, you should be able to see the orb inside them arises.
- Now, shoot this red orb. You can do it from the Fire Staff.
- When it is done, put the staff inside the Red Pedestal in the Crazy Place.
- Then, get rid of about 30 zombies to charge the Staff from their souls.
- Afterward, find Samantha and talk to her. She is the one that will state that the power of fire is available.
- Lastly, return to the Red Pedestal and take the upgraded Fire Staff or Kagutuchi’s Blood.
That is the guide about the Fire Staff Code and how to update it in COD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles. In case you have something to ask, do not hesitate to seek help from the community. Make sure to explain the issue or the thing that you want to know to make it easier for them to help you.
I am a John East as a Roblox gamer enthusiast. I play roblox everyday with my friends and it’s very fun guys!! I really love it.